The City Administrator’s Office is an office wherein one of its functions is to exercise supervision and control over all Davao City government enterprises and/or departments performing purely proprietary functions and to develop plans, strategies and formulate guidelines, standards and regulations and implements the same, particularly those with the management and administration-related programs and projects. The office and the position of the City Administrator were created on September 7, 1981, pursuant to Resolution No. 260, Ordinance No. 115, and Series of 1981. The functions of the City Administrator are mandated under Section 480, Article 10 of Republic Act 7160 – the Local Government Code of 1991.
The services offered by the office include:
- Administrative Services
- Approves/signs request for financial assistance under “Lingap Para sa Mahirap Program”
- Approves/signs various documents from different departments/offices
- Social services and referral systems
- Public Information campaign on natural disasters and calamities
- Vehicle Fleet System
- Facilitates program during national and legal holidays – the City Administrator’s Office is responsible in arranging various activities during the celebration of legal holidays
The City Administrator’s Offices are located at Rooms 12, 14 and 22, 2nd Floor, City Hall Building, Davao City. You may contact us at tel no. (082) 227-4526 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.