The Davao City Central Communications and Emergency Response Center or the Central 911 is in the forefront of providing primary emergency response services which includes medical assistance, search and rescue, fire auxiliary and k-9 services for the residents of Davao City. Central 911 was formally launched on September 27, 2002, which was a product of a collaborative undertaking between the Davao Light and Power Company and the City Government of Davao to aid in minimizing the increasing crime incidents in the City. Initially, Central 911 started as a street lighting project which featured a Geographic Information System that aimed to improve the existing lighting facilities, as well as address the growing crime rate then. Eventually, Central 911 evolved into a centralized and integrated system that links the residents (needing assistance) to the nearest emergency responders.
- Provides quality and efficient response services including:
- Medical Assistance for Emergencies;
- Search and Rescue Operations;
- Fire Suppression; and
- Augmentation through its own K-9 services.
- Maintains strategic coordination and linkage with other law enforcement offices or agencies such as the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO), Public Safety and Security Command Center (PSSCC), Philippine Coast Guard, among others.
The Davao City Central 911 is located at Daang Patnubay, Phase 2 SIR New Matina, Davao City. In case of an emergency, please dial 9-1-1. For queries and other related administrative concerns, you may contact them through landline numbers (082) 296-9626 / fax: (082) 296-0443. You may also contact them through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.