The Public Employment Service Office (PESO) is a non-fee charging multi-employment service facility or entity established and accredited pursuant to Republic Act No. 8759 otherwise known as the PESO Act of 1999. The office was established through a Memorandum of Agreement between the Department Of Labor & Employment (DOLE) and the LGU of Davao City in the year 1994. And was institutionalized under Resolution No. 02190-12 12Series of 2012 with its corresponding City Ordinance No. 0391-12. The office was established with the aim of assisting jobseekers in finding stable and sustainable employment for a qualified workforce gainfully employed in country and overseas .
The services offered by the office include:
- Employment facilitation
- Skills Registry System (SRS)
- Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)
- Career Guidance and Employment Coaching (CEC)
- Pre-Employment Seminar for Local Applicants/ Pre-Employment Overseas Seminar (PESLA/PESO)
- Job Fair
- Special/Local Recruitment Activity (SRA/LRA)
- Livelihood Assistance
- Jobstart Program Philippines
- Government Internship Program (GIP)
The Public Employment Service Office is located at the Ground Floor of City Sports Building, Davao City Recreation Center (formerly Almendras Gym), Quimpo, Boulevard, Davao City. You may contact us at landline number (028) 233-6890 or email at us firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the office, you may visit our PESO Facebook Page (PESODavaoCity).