The City Tourism Operations Office is a division under the City Mayor’s Office mandated o make Davao City as premier Socio-Economic and Tourism Center in Mindanao, East Asian Growth Area (EASA) and the Asia Pacific Region propelled by effective leaders and empowered citizenry. The Office was established to organize activities which highlight the arts and culture of the Dabawenyos, showcase tourism products and services; create awareness in the importance of tourism through various tourism campaigns, and support and help implement tourism activities organized by the Department of Tourism and other tourism stakeholders.
The services offered by the office include:
- Provide tourism information to tourists
- Licensing for tourism related establishments
- Prepare itinerary for tours/tour guiding/welcome reception for official guests of the city
- Production and distribution of promotional and useful collaterals (maps/brochure/video/images) on tourism attractions for tourists and official visitors of the city
- Initiate/participate in tourism related events
The City Tourism Operations Office is located at 2nd Floor, Pasalubong Center, Palma Gil St., Davao City. You may contact them through (082)222-1965, (082)222-1957, and (082) 222-1958 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.