Grievance refers to work related issues arising in employee dissatisfaction particularly:
- Inadequate physical working conditions.
- Interpersonal relationships and linkages.
- Non implementation of policies, practices and procedures on economic and financial issues including salaries, incentives, working hours, leave benefit.
- Non implementation of policies, practices and procedures which affect employees from recruitment to promotion, detail, transfer, retirement, termination, lay-offs and other related issues,
- Other matters giving rise to employee dissatisfaction and discontentment
is a system or method of determining and finding the best way to address the specific cause or causes of a grievance.
Bilis Aksyon Partner (BAP)
is the counterpart Action Officer of the Civil Service Commission under the Mamamayan Muna Program in very Agency pursuant to CSC MC No. 3, s. 1994.
Coverage of Grievance
The Grievance Machinery applies to all levels of officials and employees in the Agency. It may also apply to non-career employees whenever applicable.
Procedure of Grievance
Submission to the Department Grievance:
- Make a complaint either in oral or in writing address to the immediate supervisor;
- Discussion with immediate supervisor by aggrieved party
- If settled with the Department Grievance, the aggrieved party and party complained of will fill up Grievance Agreement Form;
- If not satisfied with the decision of immediate supervisor, aggrieved party may appeal to the Department Grievance Committee (DGC);
- If not satisfied with the decision of the DGC, aggrieved party may appeal to the Central Grievance Committee.
Submission to the Central Grievance Committee (CGD):
- Indorsement letter from the Department Grievance Committee that the complaint is not settled;
- Attach letter of complaint addressed to CGD and the filled-up Grievance Form.
- If settled, fill up Certificate of Final Action on the Grievance (CFAG); and,
- If not satisfied with the decision of the CGD, aggrieved party may submit the grievance to the Civil Service Commission, Regional Office.